Are you thinking of how to use your phone underwater and without damaging it? For years, divers and people who want to go swimming would leave their mobile phones at home, in their hotel rooms or with someone for fear that it will get damaged by water or get lost or broken while diving or swimming. They also found it difficult to shoot videos or take photos underwater. However, that seems to be a thing of the past as our Waterproof Phone Pouches are extremely safe and allow divers and swimmers to use their smartphones underwater even at great depths. If you do not already have our waterproof phone case and you love swimming or diving, then maybe it is time to get one now!
UPDATE: We have been blowing up on social media and for this reason, we will be running out of stock very soon on this product. Get yours before it’s gone!
- Perfect for swimming, boat cruising, diving, kayaking, white water rafting, and surfing
- Allows you to easily operate your phone underwater as the 2 sides have full touch-screen capabilities
- Protects your documents, cash, ID card, passport, ATM cards and whatever item that’s placed inside it from water, dust, and moist
- Allows you to snap clear photos or record videos underwater
- Equipped with the strongest secure-locking seal and it’s dual swivel lock design guarantees a fully waterproof ability as deep as 10 meters (33 feet) underwater
- Comes with a neck strap and a stretchable armband that can hold your phone
- Fit all phones from 3.5 inches to 6.0 inches
- Made of high-quality PP + TPU materials
HOW TO TEST THE PRODUCT BEFORE EACH USE
To test the product before use, pour water into the case, lock the case, and try to squeeze out the water in the case. If the water doesn’t come out then it’s safe to use. Or put a tissue paper inside the case, squeeze out the air, lock the case, completely immerse the case in water for 15 minutes to check if the towel will get wet. If it doesn’t get wet, then it’s safe to use. Make sure you test the waterproof function before each use.